View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66 View Post
However, my sensible side is telling me to go for the lighted case. It just bothers me that I'm going to be bringing a bigger/heavier kindle around because of a light feature that I'm not sure how often will come in useful (but it's better to have it, in case).
The lighted cover is almost the same size as the non-lighted cover and the light only adds 1.1 ounces to the weight of the cover according to the dimensions from Amazon:

Unlighted:
Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 0.6 inches ; 4.3 ounces

Lighted
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 5 x 0.6 inches ; 5.4 ounces

I really recommend the lighted cover - it's extremely convenient to always have a light on hand when the need arises.

Last edited by JoHunt; 02-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote