View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #68
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I agree to 120% to that. K for u Kevin. Really, it is a question of courtesy, politeness, education, name it how you like it, but that is the point for me.
Perhaps this comment belongs in "Unutterably Silly", but I have started looking down the list and voting for "politeness".

Some of you (the polite ones) on the list already have a vote of extra "KARMA" added.

The rest will get it later - you can only give out so much karma in a day it seems.

I'm only going so far down the list to the point when it occurred to me. So it's too late for karma hunters to pipe up.

P.S. - If you are so polite as to turn off your pacemaker - YOU'LL GET NO KARMA FROM ME. Especially if you sit next to me.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote