View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
I just finished trying to move all of my files from my old computer running Vista to a new one with Windows 8. I used the Microsoft Easy Transfer program via cable to move it. It moved everything EXCEPT my Calibre library! The library is the first folder under my user name on the C drive. When I go to "Advanced" to customize the move it won't let me select the Calibre folder. Apparently it needs to be under documents to be moved. The current location was the default setting when I first installed Windows.

Does anyone have a suggestion? The library is almost 30gigs. Should I try copying it to Documents on my old computer & try moving it that way? Help!!
Copy the ENTRIRE library folder to where ever you want (full rights needed)
IF you have already installed Calibre (the program), simply replace the ENTIRE contents with the contents of the old folder.
Calibre MUST be not running (either place)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote