View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #51
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Anyone else thinks the kindle2 was better built than the k3? The k3 does feel kinda cheap and disposable.
I don't think so at all. It's just lighter, but that is intentional. It's hard to not expect quality items to feel "sturdy."

A big problem I have with the Sonys that I've seen is that the page turn buttons are on the left. Being right handed, I like to use my right hand for most things, including page turning. I like that Kindle has them on both sides.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote