View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #14
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peadar Ó Guilín View Post
George R.R. Martin's "A Game of Thrones" for fantasy.
Neal Stephenson's "Snowcrash" for SF.
Bernard Cornwell's "The Winter King" for violent, historical, character driven fun.
Read the first two. I loved Game of Thrones. Snowcrash started off excellent, but there's a part of the game which basically becomes page after page of exposition and it lost me at that point.

I'm not really into historical books, I read Shogun because feudal Japan was just particularly interesting to me.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote