View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #7
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilohertz53 View Post
I’m reading The Windup Girl right now and thoroughly enjoying it.
Since a couple of youse liked The Windup Girl, I hopped over to Amazon to find out its price. No version for the Kindle

Then I looked to see if there are any Kindle books available by the same author. Yep, you can get Ship Breaker for the Kindle. Or you could buy a hardcover edition of Pump Six and Other Stories. For $489.99--must be really good!

Also, there's a related recommendation on the same page as The Windup Girl for Boneshaker by Cherie Priest that sounds kinda interesting. Amazon classifies is a "Essential Sci Fi".
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote