View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 10:43 PM   #54
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are you all (who don't want to vote Via PM) afraid of what the results might be? So you really want to be influenced by others? Do you not have a thought for yourself? Do you want others (if you don't get your votes in quick enough) to decide for you? Do you want to be lemmings? Why not try something different for once and see how it goes? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Are you afraid to vote via PM? What reason do you have for not trying this?
As I said when you brought this up last month....

I vote for the book I want to read, I don't care if it has One or Ten votes already, the poll is part of the fun. It's an online book club, it's not the presidential election we are talking about here. If you don't like the winner you don't have to read it. How about starting a poll on this so we can settle this issue once and for all, then hopefully we won't have to discus this EVERY month...
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote