View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #52
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Yvan - Why is Montreal too small for an MR meetup? Didn't they just manage to pull off the World SciFi convention? As did Toronto a few years earlier... But I'd rather go to Europe, or maybe meet them half-way in Iceland... Who do we have there?
You're right, it is big enough, especially if our conference activities are plentiful. There's an excellent transit system, half of it underground; during winter some people can go from home to work with just a street to cross without the use of winter clothing. There's also underground shopping. There are a few museums, great festivals during summer time, we could rent transport for nature outings. What I meant is that three days in Montreal and you've done most there is to do. I think those activities are important because after the conference activities we'll go out together and have fun.
Did I mention good eating? Yeaaaah!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote