View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #1201
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinno View Post
I try Kubrick. Flashing complete without any error, but kindle still don't react on power button. After flashing i hold power button for 30 sec, but nothing happens.
Try holding it down for *much* longer. I just re-checked the Kubrick sources, and it clearly says "Slide and hold the Power slider for AT LEAST 30 seconds. After a short while (up to a minute or so), your device should boot".

IIRC, some K3s have been reported to take up to 5 minutes of pressing that key before they rebooted.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote