View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #389
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
So, after I posted here last night, I was irritated enough to send Jeff Bezos an email. I was very nice and polite. I didn't expect him to personally respond (and he didn't), but I just now received a very nice email from a woman on Amazon's Executive Customer Relations team telling me that Jeff Bezos had received my email and asked her to respond on his behalf. She said that she wanted to acknowledge my email before leaving for the weekend, but that she would follow up early next week. I don't know that I expect the perfect PW out of this (because I don't really believe they exist), but I feel better knowing that they do want to make me, a relatively unimportant customer, happy.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote