View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #10
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Apprentice Alf stopped a while back. The scripts that are posted at that site are developed by others, many of whom post here. I believe that this is posted on the site but I cannot remember where.

Removing the DRM is great, I like that. The only way it can hurt Amazon is if that means that other sites sell mobi books and at a cheaper price then Amazon. The reality is that most people are not going to take extra steps to convert even when they don't have to strip the DRM when they can buy it in the correct format.

One possible downside for folks could be that Amazon decides to sell the EPub versions at a lower price and draws people from other e-readers to Amazon's store due to lower pricing.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote