View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaras View Post
Forget where it was but I used the simpsonizer thinggie when the simpsons movie was still new. Not even sure if it's still up and the portal... uh yea. I added that to signify my time and affiliation with the Nethernet (pathmakers FTW!)
That thing was cool! Here's a picture of me & my uke at the Taj Mahal (the local nickname for the Chesapeake Civic Center).

Click image for larger version

Name:	GreetingsFromTheTajMahal2.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	63589
(Click to enlarge)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote