View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
any chance i could join you in that fantasy world ? it sounds like heaven to me. i'll just get my fedora and ultra-long cigarette holder.

i can believe you it's that much fun to write, because it's that much fun to read too, and i don't think that would be the case if you'd been suffering through it.
I had a horrible time just before the end of last year where I lost all hope with writing (but that was because of horrible, horrible things that were going on around me). I reckon that maybe writing is a cure all for what ails us, maybe reading is too, if it's fun enough. I'm not complaining,
out of all that came the new Finch novels, some new horror stuff, a zombie novel set in the 1940's with another new detective, and about 22 short stories as well, which are all 'weird'.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the Movie recommendation thread yet, there's a Noir in there I think you'll love
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote