View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 10:59 AM   #46
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I haven't ignored you, Hitch -- I would never do that! But however many times I peruse your reply, I can't figure out why you think I would upload a clean Word doc, when my object is to see whether Kindle Select will tidy up a dirty one.
You're misremembering. Wasn't this part of the discussion about delivery file sizes, not cleanliness?

I simply meant that you can take the same file and test it, via your usual method (word processing file-->Clean-->Sigil-->Mobi) versus KC (Word processing file-->KC-->KPF-->upload to the KDP-->Get delivery size from the 3rd section/pricing page).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote