View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechnobear View Post
great read, if you were born around the same time (as i was) - it will also bring back a flood of memories of some older technologies - thanks shaun for a great contribution.
Actually I was born in the 40's and it was still a good read. I had indoor plumbing although my grandparents did not. I also had a TV by the end of the 40's but the technology has converged over the years so that he did catch up so to speak . I have been thinking about a technology history blog of some of my personal experiences. This may kick me into action. I do have some personal experience on computers as old as the Bendix G-15.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote