View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
All hail the mighty ereader
Yes!

Easy access to books is priceless! I still find it amazing that an e-book is delivered to my Kindle just a few seconds after purchase!

I read a lot more with my Kindle than I did before I got it. It's easier to hold than a paper book, and I really appreciate the adjustable font size. There's much less clutter in the house now too since I donated most of my paper books to charity.

I've enjoyed many low-cost books by indie authors that I never would have been exposed to otherwise, and I have access to thousands of free e-books at libraries, Amazon, and elsewhere. E-readers are here to stay in my household!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote