View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:14 AM   #15
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araucaria View Post
I wonder why PG is so very sloppy with works they must know that people will read with attention to the detail?

And I wonder if you have thought for at least one minute how much work it takes to transfer an old paper book into its digital version, scanning, proof reading, ebook making... I have the greatest respect for all the work the volunteers on PG or here or on similar places do.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote