View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I can't say what is wrong. That program does allow multiple results, and works for me.

One things to look at: you must match the entire genre, not part of it. For example, Military.History will not be matched by Military. You must add all of the subgenres. Yes, this is a pain. I am considering adding a list_re function that will return a sublist of items in a list that match the pattern. I need to think about how this might be used.

If the above does not point you in the right direction, please post the contents of 'tags' and '#shelf' for a book that doesn't produce the correct values.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote