View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Amazing! Now the person can even wake the Kindle up from sleep using their voice! .. although that will only work if the SSH connection has already been established before the Kindle went to sleep. You can't connect via SSH while it's sleeping. Although with UDP....
I thought that the Kindle turned of WiFi (and thus connection to SSH) when it went into stand-by mode...
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote