View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #46
Tess89
Enthusiast
Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Just saw the instructions for rooting the NC using Windows and ... I think I'll wait to see what the B&N update has to offer. Without 3G access, I really only want one or two android apps anyway. I'm hoping B&N won't be unnecessarily stingy with what they'll allow on the device. I get that they don't want to compete with other tablets but that doesn't mean they need to limit their own.
Tess89 is offline   Reply With Quote