Thread: Remote X11?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #75
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It is (usually) a script.
It will list the library(ies) that would be selected for loading after considering all of the dynamic loader's configuration and environmentally settings as-of the moment it is run.

When looking for ABI mis-matches (a common cause of seg-faults) the objdump and readelf utilities are a better source of information.
Thanks -very helpful -to me. Sorry to hijack the thread. I was trying to get the ssh working when I copied the wrong library to the wrong place and fubared my kindle for a bit. Still working on the ssh thing when I can!

heres a version of ssh with supporting libs, could someone test to see if -X works or not? I don't have a great setup right now to test this.
Attached Files
File Type: gz ssh.tar.gz (1.20 MB, 172 views)

Last edited by brianinmaine; 04-22-2013 at 01:10 AM.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote