View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #24073
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Is it alright to have English Breakfast at 6:54 pm? And I steeped it for 5 mins, with boiling water. Acceptable? Or horrible way to drink tea?

@ Vydor Scope: you get the camera-man part?
"English Breakfast" tea is the name of a tea blend, usually Indian teas and Ceylon teas, but some purveyors use Chinese Keemun in their blends. It's a 'hearty' tea rather than a delicate one such as Darjeeling, and for me, it's good any time day or night. I like to brew it with water that has boiled and then cooled just a little bit... say... around 95 degrees, and let it steep for 4-5 minutes. It's my favorite generic tea blend.

But now it's time for rum. And for today, a bigger glass than usual.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote