View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #1262
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Mistake in Death Masks

I found a mistake in the last part of Death Masks that made me stop in my tracks. If you have not read it, you might not want to open it. I have not read past it, so try not to spoil my end of the story.

Spoiler:
In the duel, when the vampires attack, Harry puts up a defensive shield. He complains that It was difficult to do without my shield bracelet to focus it. But then eventually his shield fails and: My shield collapsed, overloaded, and the bracelet began burning my wrist. Did I miss something? The only other bracelet are the defence beads of Ortega.

Anybody care to explain? Or was it a proof-reading mistake?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote