View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #87
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
Yeah, there may be a correlation between aging population and failing eyesight, and the popularity of larger screens on mobile devices.
On my trip to Egypt a couple of months ago there was a lady in our group who used her iPad as a camera for the whole tour, and I thought every day how very silly it looked to take pictures that way. And it's not even as if it's a particularly good camera, either.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote