View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #142
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
Wait, are you sure the same firmware applies to the Firefly? Isn't Booxtor hinting a separate update is about to be released?
I apologize, I was writing from work where my pc has no Winrar or other archiver installed so I couldn't see the content of the archive. Just now I've realized it's just an update for the pdf reader. After updating is it safe to delete the files? Also must I unzip them in the device's root folder?
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote