View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Random (?) 6 character Book Titles

Hi,

When "Adding" a book title from my "device" to Calibre "Library", most of the time it works well, I get a tick displayed against the book in my device, and it appears ok in the library list.

However with a few books, although I get a window saying that it is adding the book to the library I don't get a tick against it in device, and when I check the library book list it isn't there.

I do however have about the same number of book titles in the library that have 6 (random?) characters each ?

When I try to "View" one of these I get an error message says "File is not a Zip file" ?

Are these the ePub ebooks I have added ?....
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote