View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadS View Post
Thank you. I was really looking forward to it. Oh well.
Check it out again. As mentioned above, it was probably set to the default refresh of once every 6 pages. By the time you get to page 6 I find it quite blurry BUT on the Kobo Touch you can adjust the refresh rate to between 1 and 6 pages. It will look sharpest right after a refresh.
I actually heard someone say last week she was so used to the sharpness on her e-reader that she found paperback books kind of fuzzy now.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote