View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
Does anyone here have the D & B leather case? Or has anyone seen and handled it. How is it protection-wise & what does it look like opened up? (Anyone have pics of it open?)

If you own it are you happy with it. I like the looks of it and I'm tempted, but would love to hear other opinions.

One more question, which color would be best with my dark blue 505?

I look forward to hearing your opinions!
Search this discussion forum.
There were lots of pictures and opinions when the Valentine edition of Sony PRS 500 came out last year.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote