View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #14
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
Ok, I'm up and running , Let's see if I get a hulu+account. Yesterday I allready watched some househunters, some Alton Brown cooking... GREAT.
Tonight we made some nice Philly cheese steaks...

For the books, I think as soon as you changed the store location to US, created an account with an US addreaa and have someone buying an american itunes card for you, you should be good to go.
So far I haven't had the need for an itunes card from the US. Allthough the Weber app looks to good as not to have. Great thing is, I'll just have a friend of mine get one at Walmart or Target and then send him a check for my bank account I still have there.
Really great.
They sent me an invite for the Hulu Plus Beta today...I may give it a try for a couple months.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote