View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post

You should bug amazon to support PDF metadata.
Yes, I'll do that.

Kindle does seem to support PDF metadata somewhat, but it is funky: sometimes it displays Title/Author on the item options screen (along with the filename), sometimes just Author, sometimes nothing. I've tried saving with various PDF compatibility options, to no avail. Presumably Kindle is using Adobe's Mobile Reader SDK to get at this stuff so maybe Adobe could be blamed for this inconsistent behavior.

In the meantime I'll just edit my filenames manually - there are not that many now, and I don't expect many in the future.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote