View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:12 AM   #24425
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip> When I lived in California I had wonderful bamboo wind chimes outside my window. In Thailand we had shell wind chimes outside our window. But here in Japan our windows face south, and as Fire is the Feng Shui attribute to that direction, we'd need to use metal wind chimes and I don't care for the sound they make. So instead, I use a computer wind chime program... God bless this modern age!
<snip>

Stitchawl
I use to have bamboo wind chimes, but they kept breaking due to the wind each year. I now have the metal ones and my favorite is tuned to a D major (or is it minor? one of those). The sound is beautiful with a gentler breeze. It is north facing but the winds from east/west and west/east are not great for anything not made of metal. What is the Feng Shui attribute for my north facing patio?

Waiting for my coffee to brew and thinking about what I would like to have as a snack with it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote