View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
In some other Audible thread somewhere hereabouts I think I called the company evil. Somehow they keep taking my money! Especially with this Whispersync option.

I don't know if that's something that's meant to be fixed. I bought two books from the Song of Ice & Fire series because of the Overdrive ebooks... they got my money, right? I've gotten all of Diana Gabaldon's Whispersync compatible titles. (I'm sensing a serious series issue here!)
I don't do whispersync for voice but I like the discount.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote