View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Never been a fan of librivox, I'm not into public domain stuff all that much, so this amazon/audible thing is awesome, but it's killing my wallet!! So much that I think it folded in on itself and somehow conjured up a padlock.
I don't know if it's been fixed but if you if you check out the Kindle Library book from Overdrive you are eligible for discounted Audible if there is one.

I have done this many times just to get a discount.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote