View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
I'm in Canada, and the Kobo was only shipped about 200km. I wonder if Kobo has a depot or office in Europe?
Thanks for letting me know. I just heard back from Kobo for the second time. This time they said my device will have to be replaced or repaired and if I could provide them with all the details listed below. So I did (although all those details were in my original mail, but oh well). Next step will be to find out if indeed they have a Europe depot. I vaguely remember someone in Europe needing to send their Kobo to the Netherlands for repair so I'm hoping my memory is correct and that the service you got is available to me too

EDIT: I'm getting a replacement But, I will have to miss my Glo for a while I have to send mine first, insured and pay for postage, but only within NL so that is ok. They'll send me a replacement upon receipt and inspection of my current Glo. I do hope I get a nice pretty new one of the same colour with no fingerprints or cuts & scraps & scratches.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 01-27-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote