Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #1307
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
That's a great list of books, neko. I remember seeing How To Poop In The Woods (I'm paraphrasing the title) - a very useful and humorous description of what's required to avoid bacterial contamination of water in the wild. Imagine how it was when I described these as requirements to my wife. Oh, and the last chapter's great: no toilet paper? just eat like a horse.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HowToPoopInTheForest.gif
Views:	312
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	16116  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote