View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #65
Jane Oldaker
Groupie
Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
My husband's Kobo packed it in - the power switch simply broke. We went to Staples and I waved an iPad mini under his nose and the not-all-that-techie SO went for it. The Kobo was only - so a bit disappointed in the wear and tear on that. So far the mini is like crack and the most beautiful to play with and read display. Sigh, I am soooo trying not to drop my Vox....
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote