View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #172
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Seems like they are very eager to build a great reputation in the countries where they are already or intending to sell the Kindle.
Or it could be that the cost of Kindles has gone down so much that it would cost them more to ship them back than just have them thrown out, especially if they were defective.

I know in the past they've had defectives sent back to them (from my country) at their expense. This "you can keep the defective" policy seems to be a new one, at least as far as I know. But hey, I'm certainly not complaining

Last edited by xtine; 01-29-2013 at 09:03 AM.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote