View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #31
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Cellular phones don't have true GPS like the above mentioned devices.
I'm sorry but you are flat out wrong about this one. my iPhone GPS works perfectly well without even a SIM card in it. Its slower to get the initial fix but after that, its just fine (I did it as a test because long ago someone else made the same claim as you just have). I also have a Tomtom... but prefer the iPhone for a lot of reasons (convergence being one... I detest carrying multiple devices for various purposes when I can have it all in one)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote