View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhhbc View Post
I loaded an ebook (in epub) into Kobo using Calibre. The book contains multi-byte characters (U+0800 to U+FFFF). Kobo has a problem displaying the content, i.e. all characters show as "?". However, it can show table of content correctly. Is it a known issue?

Thanks,
I did run into this problem with a book loaded into my Kobo Original. In my case the problem was with the book, not the e-reader. Have you tried to read the book in a Desktop application such as the Kobo Desktop, Adobe ADE or Calibre. If the problem also shows up there, then, there is a problem with the book.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote