View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Then...well readers of this and the "Announcement from EZ Read/Astak Team " thread know the rest. We don't have a Black Friday shopping day here in Australia, but when I'm shopping for gifts for my family and friends, "Astak ereader alternative" will be one of my search terms in Google.
The Pocketbook 360, Jetbook or Jetbook Lite are very similar to the Pocket Pro. None have the new Pearl screen but I've been doing research on alternative readers like the PP and those are the two that seem the closet to supporting many formats and Adobe DRM.

Next Week I will be ordering a Kindle 3 for my Birthday. Have to order it early cause of Black Friday no doubt Amazon will sell out by offering some deal or discount. My PP sits on my shelf I will still use it for Library books till it goes.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-11-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote