Thread: drm protection
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
If the reader is one that can be used with DRM ADE, then yes, you can authorize the new device. I believe there's a limit to the number of device you can authorize (counting your computer, too). But I've read that if you have an issue with that (for example, if you get a new computer and device, and you've run out of authorizations) you can contact Adobe on their forums to have the number extended.
I just bought a new pc, and I had no trouble authorizing my new pc for use with ADE. I also discovered that I can deauthorize my old pc if I choose.

So I don't think you should ever run into a problem with running out of authorizations utilizing this option.

All I had to do was re-upload all of my books to my ADE library from my ebooks file.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote