View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:14 AM   #11
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusNow View Post
I just got the Kobo and am using Calibre software w/ it to convert ebooks to Kobo compatible epub files. I have been able to get about 50 of my own books onto the unit, but haven't been able to get any more onto it. When I check the units files going into the Kobo (F drive when it's attached to my computer, I see that the new epub books are showing up as being stored on the Kobo, and yet they dont come up as accessible to me on the unit. Are they possibly corrupt? anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any advice. John, NYC
Could be something with books naming. Stay with ascii as close as possible.
Or even more, reduced ascii. Numbers, letters, dot... Even more, check how
meta data where named and change them accordingly.
Of course, might be something else. How much space has left on the device?
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote