View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #44
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I remember seeing a survey about 2000 which showed the relationship between computer ownership and being a fan of the various auto racing series. Nascar came up zero. Their fans didn't own computers.
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the survey determined the percentage of fans of each series who followed that series on the internet. The result was that zero Nascar fans followed that series on the internet.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote