View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
Drezin
Connoisseur
Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-505
This Site RULES!

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has uploaded books on this site. I stumbled on to this when I did a Google search for a forum for the Sony PRS-505, and I am glad I did. I have downloaded about 33 books so far (I'm still reading the first, lol, Frankenstein), some of them collected poems.

I have been to other sites for downloading free e-books, but this one seems to have the best organized book list. It is so easy to find what you're looking for. I have downloaded a lot of books I KNOW I would have never read if I didn't get my reader and find this site. Dracula, Mark Twain novels, other stories by Jospeh Conrad (I love heart of Darkness), 1984, and I could go on. My only fear is I will never get to all of them, but I like having a long reading list.

I do have one suggestion, though, but I'm not sure if it is possible. It is with the poetry. If there could be a way to add footnotes, that would really help. Not all of it, The Raven is pretty straight forward. Try reading T. S. Elliot's The Wasteland without footnotes, though. Or any of his stuff, lol. It could help with the novels, too. I'm in college, so I am used to having footnotes, but they really do help. How many people are going to know what the albatross refers to in the opening letters of Frankenstein? Anyways, just a thought.
Drezin is offline   Reply With Quote