View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
linux app won't synch with reader

Greetings
I have been using the kobo desktop app for linux and I'm pleased with it. this pleasure led of to purchase a kobo reader. Unfortunately the app won't synch. It tells me I need to upgrade the app. Is this because my reader has the Borders branding? I have on desire to start a new account with borders. I want to synch my previously purchased kobo books. There is no linux app for borders as far as I know. I will not be pleased if I can't synch via linux. I do not want to use calibre. I want a total kobo experience. Any help will be appreciated.
Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote