View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Now the form to be notified when things are working is broken. Time to fire the CEO and the head of the IT department.
I feel bad for him. There's no way they could have anticipated how greedy folks got. There's one guy on the blog complaining about not being able to read the 637 free titles he "bought." I saw the whole list--signed up for the #1's for some classic Bronze age stuff, and a couple of other origin stories. About 30 total, and I was starting to feel like too much of a freeloader.

P.S. It looks like the form is working again. If you want to skip the blog, the direct link to the form is http://m.comixology.com/sale-access/

Last edited by curtw; 03-11-2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: update
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote