View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
One of the "new" places was The Book Depository, which I've been checking regularly anyway because it should show there eventually (I hope), and it definitely hasn't had my book at all yet.
I once noticed that Book Depository had a book listed through Amazon that wasn't listed on their regular site. I asked about it on twitter and they quickly updated their website to show it available there as well.
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote