View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #27
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
While I agree pen/paper can be faster... I personally still find my iPhone superior for this because...
One of the reasons I still cling to my aging Touch Pro2 is the 5 line, spacious, offset keyboard. I don't like blackberry portrait boards and I don't like screen typing, even with swiftkey/swype/etc. My late night ideas especially get jotted down there. No need to reach for a light either.

I used to carry a little notebook faithfully, but I was less faithful about transferring my notes somewhere more permanent. My digital notebook, while far from perfect, does all that work for me.

Quote:
Its what works for me, everyone has their own way.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote