View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #24
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Today I carry folded or unfolded cards (3x5) usually in a leather card carrier case with a short pen. Much quicker than a mobile device.
While I agree pen/paper can be faster... I personally still find my iPhone superior for this because...

1) I almost always have it with me. Paper and pens I loose - my phone I do not.

2) iPhone can add photos and audio to the note - "hmm that flower gives me an idea" *snap picture of flower, add note*

3) iPhone pushes notes to the cloud (well I use evernote) so when I set a my desktop later I can flip through all the notes I took

4) my iPhone is 100% water proof to 10 meters (it has been underwater with me), pen and paper tend to fail when wet never mind submerged.

Its what works for me, everyone has their own way.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote