View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #1254
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
FYI - I wasn't receiving the offer on my Kindle Keyboard, so contacted Amazon via Chat. The rep. eventually applied the credit directly to my account without sending me an e-mail. I now also have $5 credits listed for Amazon MP3; Amazon Instant Video; Kindle Editions; and Software/Video/Games Downloads.
Interestingly, contrary to the wording in the offer:

Credit is valid for a $5 discount on digital music purchases made from the Music tab on Kindle Fire, www.amazon.com/mp3, or the Amazon MP3 for Android app; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of digital music purchase after discount, plus applicable taxes. Credit is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold by Amazon.com.

...the $5 was deducted from the purchase I just made of a stereo receiver, perhaps due to the direct crediting (i.e., without using a code) of the promotion(?).

Last edited by Batman Jr.; 10-06-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Information error.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote